WD My Book 1110 Lost Drive? Won't mount, Says Unallocated in the Disk Management

I have a WD My Book 1110. The size is 1T. I did file management to organize my files and was runing a defragment when it seems to get lost. The disk now seems to be lost. When I first plug it into the computer, it sounds like its doing an autosearch, but it never mounts. It does not show under the computers drives. When I go to computer management I can see the drive but is states; unallocated. It has no partitions. 

Can anyone help me. I need the data off this drive but don’t have the money to spend to have this done.

Hello,

It may be possible to still extract the data utilizing data recovery software. There are several kinds of Data Recovery software available. If you do a web search for Data Recovery it will yield plenty of data recovery software options.

I did that. I used a few. One did not recover the real file documents I needed. I pulled the photos ok, but the graphic designs in AI and Coreldraw was not pulled and some that managed to get reovereed were trunked and openned as blank documents with no content. 

Any thought from here?