WD LIVE TV not working after the last update

After I updated my WD Live TV some weeks ago  with the last soft/hard update, it does not work as t worked before.

My WD Live TV is directly connected to my Time capsule router a I use to watch AVI  films stored both inside the time capsule and my IMAC. Since I made the last update the images go really slow as if it was a slow connection issue or something like that, so I cant see the Fims or TV Shows I have stored in my shared folders. I have been trying to connect and HD directly to the WDTV and it works fine but that´s not a solution for my… I would like to know WHEN WD is going to solve this issue.

A lot of people had problems with the new firmware release. If a previous version of the firmware worked better, you can always downgrade to that version. This board is mostly users helping users, so you will probably not get a response directly from WD on your question.

They know about a lot of the problems and we have been told ‘they are working on it’, but no one knows exactly what issues they are working on, or when the next firmware release will be.

How could I downgrade to the previous firmware? where could I get the file and what do I have to do to downgrade?

Thanks again

ojanguren5 wrote:

How could I downgrade to the previous firmware? where could I get the file and what do I have to do to downgrade?

Thanks again

All the details are here

http://wdc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wdc.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=5800

solved by now!!

Thanks for your help-…