WD HD TV Media player Video playlist

Hello, I want to make wd hd tv media player to play videos from playlist which with the video files are on the My Book external hdd and the media player isn’t connected to pc/notebook but i find it kind of not possible.

First thing is that all files in the playlist have a certain path, sadly when i create a playlist and move it to the external hdd to play files from there the media player can’t locate the files. So i found out that u can give relative paths, but i need to manually write them. Is there anything to do to make it easier.

Second thing is that is it possible to write shuffle and repeat all into a playlist file so that the media player would understand it and do it?

I hope that with new update I can create playlist inside the media player  by eg just checkboxing in front of the folder or file only and be able to shuffle and repeate.

1 Like

Your post sounds more like an Idea or a Feature Request. The best place for this is in our Ideas Lab. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it. However, I would search first and make sure that there isn’t another idea similar to yours that you could add your post to and vote on.

Ideas Lab
http://community.wdc.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/idea