WD Drive Manager Question

No problem here, just a question. I am running XP and using WD Drive Manager 2.115. I have the Dual-drive Storage System with Mirroring 2 TB. I am currently running out of room and wonder if the WD Drive Manager is limited to one device at a time or if it can handle more than one device plugged in at a time.

Thanks in advance!

sorry not an answer … just really amazed that this simple question has not been answered in over a month … looks like this site is just a fake and not really a place to find answers from the techs that build them … shame on wd for giving such false hope … wake up and hire someone to work this board … anyway i am using 4 drives and all are shown on the manager …

allister wrote:
sorry not an answer … just really amazed that this simple question has not been answered in over a month … looks like this site is just a fake and not really a place to find answers from the techs that build them … shame on wd for giving such false hope … wake up and hire someone to work this board … anyway i am using 4 drives and all are shown on the manager …

The WD Community was created for Users, such as yourself, to help one another, and to share your experiences and ideas with one another. As Moderators, we are here simply to facilitate and oversee the community. If you have a question relating the what’s going on in the community, we will be happy to respond. However, if you are looking for technical support from WD, you will need to contact them directly.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en