WD DL4100 w 2x8Tb + 2x4Tb JBOD limited to 4Tb on the Public folder from Windows

I added two 8TB drives to my DL4100, and set it up as a JBOD for a total of 24TB. I also have a 8TB Seagate USB expansion drive in the USB 3.0 port of the DL4100. Everything looks fine within the WD MyCloud web access, and it shows 31TB total. I mapped the single 24TB JBOD ‘public’ folder as a drive, and am unable to use more than 4tb of the JBOD drive from my windows laptop. I also mapped the 8tb USB expansion drive, and it allows me to have access to all 8tb from what I am seeing. Is there something i need to change in the settings or format blocks for the JBOD drive? I have about 14TB of video files, and 4TB of other file types, and was hoping to have under a single volume to view them from my TVs, phones, etc. Do i need to split up the JBOD into multiple volumes / drives with a max of 4TB each? I also hope to access the files remotely, and having a single volume would simplify this also. I have been using four My Cloud home units, but am forced to login under different credentials to see each unit, so i thought switching to the DL4100 would resolve this for me. Any help or suggestions on setting things up are appreciated.

See the dedicated subforum for the DL series where people more familiar with that device may be able to assist. This subforum (My Cloud) generally discusses the single bay/single drive My Cloud.

https://community.wd.com/c/network-attached-storage/my-cloud-business-series

thank you. I moved it to the correct subforum.