"WD Discovery will be back shortly" message

I installed a new My Passport yesterday with it’s suite of apps on my Windows 10 laptop. When I click on the WD Discovery app, the pop-up window opens with the Storage tab active. When I open the apps tab, there is a big orange circle with an exclamation mark with the message “WD Discovery will be back shortly, check back later”

its 10 hours later… still the same - what’s going on?

Screenshot: Dropbox - Screenshot 2018-10-09 07.22.00.png - Simplify your life

@dennisclements The following is from the Knowledge Base, maybe it will help.

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=23053&s=

Thanks for your information.
IF you are facing any issue related to routers then contact to Belkin Router Firmware Update for the instant help and you can save it for the future reference.

For those who might be having the same problem. The above suggestions did not work. How ever Whne I uninstalled and re installed WD Discovery all went back to normal.

I am having the same problem. I can only see the “Storage” folder. The “Apps” and “Shared” folders all have the “WD discovery will be back shortly”. I have unstilled the app twice and no luck. It started about 2 days ago. We use the Shared folder for all the files we have so we can all share them but they all have the same issue. Nobody can see the “Shared” folder.