WD Dashboard Interface Speed Not Available

I have a 11th Gen HP Envy that I installed a WD Black 1TB NVME Drive into. In the laptop previously was a 256GB Intel Optane drive.

When I open up WD Dashboard, the Interface Speed is blank. I have looked in the BIOS for settings that might affect this but have produced nothing so far. Optane is turned off.

This is the only thing that doesn’t work in the software. Everything else works great.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to get the Interface Speed to show up in WD Dashboard?

Screenshot 2021-01-14 004852

I just put together a new rig with the WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD which also has 32GB Optane in a Memory Array to a 1TB WD Black SATA for storage, backups, etc. in a ASUS Prime Motherboard and it also has the Interface Speed Not Available. Tried quite a few changes in the BIOS also with no luck in getting a fix for this issue. I ran a CrystalDiskMark read and write speed test on the SSD and it was on the mark of the manufactures spec. We may have to wait for the next Dashboard release after 3.2.2.9.

I also noticed under Tools>Device Details and Drive Summary that the PCIe Generation: Not Available and Link Width: Not Available along with Status>Interface Speed: Not Available. but other that all is good.

Maybe there is an issue in your router and you need to change the transmitter for that. You can take the assistance of industrial electronics repair for knowing about the electronic components.