WD Book World Edition led blinking consecutively!

Hello. My WD Book World Edition has a problem from yesterday. The led on the front blinking consecutively. I  restarted the system twice but nothing. I disconnected the disk from the access point i use and i connected it to my router but the same problem. The size of the files that the disk has inside is about 96%. I don’t want to lose them. What can i do? I want the led working fine. What is the problem and what is the solution???

Thank you very much for your time!!!

Since there’s been no replies, maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

My Mybook light is also blinking quickly.  It seems to be working normally otherwise.  Does the blinking white lite mean it’s full, as mine is also nearly full.

OK it does seem to be an issue with a full drive.  I logged into the control panel to restart it because of the flashing light and it had a big written warning that it was at over 96% capacity.  I clicked on Acknowledge and now the light is acting normal again.

Hello and thank you for your help. I did the same before few days and everythin is ok!!!

Thank you again!!!