WD Blue SSD in Linux; TRIM compatibility

I’m looking at SSD’s for a Linux laptop build I am going to do with a (semi) older laptop and set it up for travel use. One of the upgrades I want to do is install an SSD to get past the speed issues and high hours of the existing drive.
I am looking at the WDS500G1B0A (WD Blue 500GB) SSD. It seems like a lot of SSD’s have some sort of TRIM issue in Linux so you need to pick your drives carefully. Is there any known issues with these I need to be aware of?
These look like SanDisk rebrands so I don’t think there will be but if there is I need to know what the issue is to see if it will be an issue or it’s superficial and I can leave it be.
I do not plan on using the SSD in a RAID setup. It will be my only drive I install in the system.

I found this in our SSD FAQ (Error).

Q: Does the WD SiliconEdge Blue support the TRIM command?

A: WD SiliconEdge Blue supports the ATA8-ACS-2 DATA SET MANAGEMENT command, also known as “TRIM”. The purpose of the TRIM command is to help the SSD controller maintain the speed of the SSD throughout its life, by freeing up logical blocks not in-use by the host and reducing the overhead encountered by wear leveling operations. Because there is virtually no performance degradation over the life of the WD SiliconEdge Blue product, the user may not see a benefit from using the TRIM command.

Does this apply to the WD Green PC M.2 SSD as well? I’ve just ordered one to use as my system drive under Linux Mint 18.1. I’ve never had an SSD before, but I’ve read up on it quite a bit and always read about how important it is to enable TRIM, in order to prolong the SSD’s lifetime and to level it’s performance.

Yes, the WDGreen SSD Drives do support TRIM.