WD_Blue SN570 1TB not detected by BIOS on bootup from power-off

Hello, I purchased a new WD_BLUE SN570 1TB drive. I have Windows 10 installed on another drive (SSD 2.5) and everything works fine. The problem is that when I turn on the computer from power off, it boots but the WD_BLUE SN570 1TB is missing from the attached devices. When I restart my PC it appears. This happens every time the PC boots after powering off. I thought that the problem was in the drivers, but as it turned out, it (WD_BLUE SN570 1TB) is not even in the BIOS when turning on the PC from the power off. Updated BIOS, tried all settings with UEFI/Legacy, changed M2 slots - nothing helps.
What is the reason and is there a way to fix it? My motherboard is MSI Z370M Mortar.

Hi @viktoraries26,

Please refer to the article:Internal Drive Not Detected by Windows or macOS : Resolve Internal Drive Not Detected by Windows or macOS Guided Assist

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask