wd black sn750 nvme ssd becomes unresponsive

So this gonna be a wired one but, I’m pretty sure that installing uplay and Assassins Creed Valhalla killed to of my m.2 drives and how I know this is they are both doing the exact same thing. So I bought a 500Gb pioneer m.2 solid state drive with PCI-E specifically for this game, but I couldn’t even get installed on the drive before it would just freeze during installation the drive would become unresponsive windows could see it it just couldn’t do any thing so i would restart the computer and the drive would be fine for a little bit then it would become unresponsive, so naturally new drive I think its a dud must of got a bad drive. So I make room on my work horse, western digital m.2 750 500gb 100% drive status never had a single issue so I installed uplay and Assassins Creed Valhalla this one actually makes it on the drive so at first I’m able to play for a couple hours then it would crash my drive would freeze up like the pioneer M.2 ssd would i would restart the computer and the drive would be fine for a little bit then it would become unresponsive so i moved the game to my generic sata drive for which its working just fine now but my western digital drive only runs for a few minutes on start up and becomes unresponsive. Is there other cases of this being reported, or some kinda way fix this because im going to be sad if im just ■■■■ out of luck here