WD Black is so lousy

i purchased an 1tb Wd black on 25th october 2012 and it ailed on 2nd february 2013.I send in for RMa and the replacement model(WD20002FAEX-007BA0) received on 15th february 2013.After transfering 1.5 TB of data, i run Wd datalifeguard it says too many bad sectors.I just used a few days and black caviar spoiled that fast on 19th february 2013.Can you all reccomend which Wd model(internal dekstop drives) is reliable and last until the warranty period ends?

It all depends, if is only to store data on it, the caviar green will work for you. And if is to load a OS on it the WD Blue or Black are the most recommended

ragdexx wrote:

It all depends, if is only to store data on it, the caviar green will work for you. And if is to load a OS on it the WD Blue or Black are the most recommended

Can i use WD AV-GP or Wd Red model to load OS on it?I t is designed for video storage!Based on your experience,between Wd black,green and blue, which model  is more reliable and long lasting?As i said before, my WD black spoiled after using for 3 months.

Hi you must have got a bad drive as the black drives are better than the blue or green. Green drives are only ment for storage I have black drives that have been running for 3 years no problems. I suggest you try another black drive.