WD Black 6TB - overheating 60 degree of Celsius

Hello, I bought a new WD 6TB Black hard drive and in the process of migrating data from one WD disk to another (about 0.8 TB) it was up to 60 ° C.
When the computer was turned on, the temperature was 21, in 15 minutes 32, in one hour 54 deegrees, in an hour and twenty minutes 55, and in three hours it was held at 60 degrees Celsius (measured by Crystal disk info). Temperature does not affect when the disc is in the box or in the external box (tried).

The only thing that that I am thinking of, on my original WD disc (blue) was an aluminum plate was mounted in the way it covered the green connectors on the underside of the disc. I have been remounted to the new drive - because the connectors were also possible to seen (WD black 6 TB) and to the new disk “this accessory” was not added.

My questions: Is the disk temperature normal? Can the drive be negatively affected by my “added accessory” with the aluminum plate? Thanks for the answers.

Hi there cact,

It’s best checking the WD Internal drive specification sheet for know about the temperature. Please select appropriate product from the link below.

https://support.wdc.com/cat_products.aspx?ID=6&lang=en&i