WD Black 4005FZBX not recognized in Windows 10

Hello, I just finished upgrading my computer. I have a 4TB WD Black Hard drive and a WD SN750 SSD installed.
I installed new copy of Windows 10 on the SSD, and it shows as C: drive, and I intended to use the 4TB Hard Drive for everything else. However the HHD does not show up in Windows Explorer for me to save anything to.

The 4TB drive does show up in my Asus bios, but not as a bootable drive, only the ssd and my cd/dvd drive show up as bootable.

The 4tb drive shows up and passes all checks with Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics tool.
The 4tb drive also shows up under Windows Device Manager, its says it is working properly and the best drivers are installed. Searching with Windows Update does not bring up any new drivers.
It also does show up under Disk Management, but not as a named drive or Volume, only a Disc #, with two Unallocated sections

Do I need to partition or format the 4tb HHD to get Windows to recognize it properly as a writable drive?
Or is there possibly something wrong with the drive?

I apologize if this is a simple fix. This is the first time I’ve installed an SSD and HDD together.

Current build:
New: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
New: Intel i7-10700K CPU
New: ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming Motherboard
New: WD Black 4005FZBX 4TB Hard Drive
New: WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB SSD
New: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200 MHZ DDR4 Ram
Old: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics card
Old: EVGA Supernova G2 750watt Power supply

Update:

I have updated the Motherboard BIOS to latest non-Beta version. 4TB drive still appears in Boot menu, but not as bootable drive. It still is displayed in Disk Management, and passed the extended tests with Data Lifeguard Diagnostic Tool.
After discovering that WD Internal drives dont come preformatted, I followed the instructions at How to Partition and Format a WD Drive on Windows and macOS

However, the drive already had a 50mb System Reserved Partition on it that I cannot modify, and the Unallocated Partitions, one is 2047.95 GB, the other is 1678.02 GB. I am only able to make a New Simple Volume with 2047.95, and right-clicking on the 1675.02 GB one only gives me the option to click Properties and Help.

So it basically looks like I am only able to actually use a little more than 2TB out of my 4TB drive?

It seems like you had a bit of mess installing Windows 10! First You only need the NVME drive to install Windows 10 on it and the setup will create all partitions necessary on it automatically. So you should install it on an empty drive completely with no previous partitions on it. You should delete all previous partitions and the drive becomes one unallocated empty space. That becomes the boot drive and only that one. Your 4TB SATA drive will be a secondary drive (Not boot drive) and should be initiated as GPT disk so you can use the whole 4TB capacity of the drive drive because traditional MBR mode is limited to only 2TB thats why you can’t use all of it. So you need to clean up this 4TB drve and reinetiate it as a GPT disk. I suggest you get a free partition manager software and do it from there.