WD Black 2tb running slow

About a week after I built my PC, my PC started running slowly so I restarted it and then when it restarted my WD 2tb black hard drive was not showing up in windows. After a restart it appeared again so I thought it would be a one off occurrence however it happened again a few days later, and again another few days later. I also check the BIOS and the hard drive wasn’t showing up there either. I tried changing the SATA cable, the SATA port and the power cable but it still happened. I eventually came across the power management settings and made sure that the power saving settings were turned off. My hard drive hasn’t disappeared since changing the power settings however it seems to be running slow now. In disk usage in task manager it always seems to be at full usage at less than 2MB/s. I have used the Western Digital diagnostic tool and have run multiple Quick Tests and Extended Tests and they both say the drive is okay. I will provide screenshots below of the results from all of the tests I have carried out. If anyone could help me fix this problem or let me know if I need to replace my hard drive it would be much appreciated, thanks.

My PC:
Processor - intel i7 6700k
Motherboard - Gigabyte z170x Gaming 3
Memory - 16GB Corsair vengeance lpx 3000MHz
Storage 1 - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
Storage 2 - Western Digital Black 2TB (model num: WD2003FZEX-00SRLA0)
GPU - MSI GTX 1070 gaming x
PSU - EVGA Supernova 750 G2

Test Results:

Crystal Disk Info

Crystal Disk Mark

Another test:

ATTO Benchmark

Hello,

Make sure to test the drive using the WD DLG Tool to see if there’s any specific issue with the unit.
http://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=940

Have you tried turning Indexing off for that drive?

Hi Samuel_Gamble

At UserBenchmark: WD Black 2TB (2013) WD2003FZEX

The Read Write speeds are

Min read speed is = 110MB/s
Min write speed is = 103MB/s

Average read speed = 152MB/s
Average Write speed = 147MB/s

Max read speed is = 187MB/s
Max Write speed is = 198MB/s

and it seem that your hard drive is running a little slow.

You might want to disable all auto start up software and disable all non windows services and benchmark the drive again to rule out any software conflicts.

Try benchmarking the Samsung 850 EVO 250GB to make sure it is working properly.

NotaCanada.