WD Backup - Not Discovering My Device "No backup targets found"

I’m trying to setup the “WD Backup” for my new My Cloud Home device. However, every time I try to install the WD Backup, and then try to create the first backup by clicking “Back up Files”, all I receive is the error “No backup target found.” How do I create the back up if it can’t seem to find my device? I know the device can be found because I can access through Windows Explorer with no problems.

@Kristena
First look at this. https://support.wdc.com/downloads.aspx?DL .

You will find this when your click on +.

Applicable Products

My Book, My Book for Mac, My Book Duo, My Book, WD easystore Desktop, My Book Duo, My Passport Wireless, My Passport Ultra Metal, My Passport Ultra (WD Backup), My Passport for Mac, My Passport Wireless Pro, My Passport, My Passport for Mac, WD easystore Portable, My Passport SSD, My Passport Ultra, My Passport Wireless SSD, My Passport Ultra (USB-C), My Passport Ultra for Mac (USB-C), My Passport Go

Try this link for your My Cloud Home and Downloads.

My Cloud Home

I have the exact same problem and I have downloaded the latest version of the software. But stil the back up app can’t find the WD as a back up target. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?