WD 2go & WD Photo : Problems with iOS 4.35?

I’m running into problems trying to access my MyBookLive (02.01.06-026 : Core F/W).

I’m trying to use both WD 2go and WD Photos on my iPod 3rd Gen (iOS 4.35), but am not having any luck with it “finding” the unit, even though they’re both on the same 192.168.0.xxx network together. I’ve even tried hanging the iPod off a secondary router on a 192.168.1.xxx network that’s NAT’ed into the 192.168.0.xxx network, but no luck.

Remote Access : Enabled

I know where to generate the codes and can enter them in when the app starts, but the MyBookLive UI always says “Waiting” for every one I generate… yet if I delete the unit from my iPod and attempt to re-do the association, it claims it can’t use the keys any more … so they are seemingly being used. The “First Time Setup” with WD Photos also keeps failing, because it “can’t find the unit”. I’m also testing the Web Access method to see if that approach works any better.

Any ideas? Do you have to wait x seconds before attempt to put in the code before attempting to connect?

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

Regards,