WD 2go on the Sentinel?

Does the Sentinel work with WD 2go?

Not at this time.

However… WD Sentinel has a feature called Remote Web Access, that once configured, provides web browser based access to your data from anywhere.

Thanks,

Vineet

gvineet53 wrote:

However… WD Sentinel has a feature called Remote Web Access, that once configured, provides web browser based access to your data from anywhere.

Thanks,

Vineet

Where did you see that? I can’t find the user manual anywhere and is not on WD’s site. If you mean you already have one then lucky you!

Even if thats the case that’s ANOTHER login I have to give out to share my home videos. If I have two sentinels, will each one need its own login? The nice thing with WD 2go is that all of my My Book Live drives are in one place… it would be fantastic to see WD 2go available as an add-in for Sentinel so I can simply share it and my users can access everything across both drive types in one centrlized place.

ThePizzaMatrix wrote:

gvineet53 wrote:

Thanks,

Vineet

Where did you see that? I can’t find the user manual anywhere and is not on WD’s site. If you mean you already have one then lucky you!

Page 28 of the user manual.  I couldn’t get this to work with my Sentinel at home as my ISP blocks this connection, but I have tested here in the office and it is a VERY useful feature.