Warranty Exchange in UK- user has to pay £52 import tax?

Purchased NAS 6Tb Red drive from Box.co.uk. Failed after 6 months. Was directed to return it to WD UK agent in Swindon UK. They received it and acknowledge it would be replaced. 2 weeks later UPS turn up demanding £52 import duty for shipment from Poland. You gotta be joking. Box say talk to WD. But how. No one respond to emails, chat is not working and there is no UK phone number. Where do go and who do I contact.
Incident Details
Reference #: 210113-005135
Category: Warranty & Replacement
Subject: Warranty replacement of 6tB Red drive

had the ups email today. £80 odd import tax. Is this something to do with brexit? if so these costs should be covered by WD at the very least. I’m fuming to say the least. Did you pay it?

Yes I did. Had to pay to get UPS to release it. I am still trying to get refunded. I’ll post if I do. I still don’t think this is my issue that WD don’t carry warranty replacement in the UK

It is really crazy. I can’t believe governments allow such situations to happen. I am from the USA, and I also have a lot of trouble with taxes. Sometimes I think that Robert Kiyosaki and Tonal Trump were right when claiming that it is not worth paying the taxes. I run a small business, and we have outsourced accounting. The only problem is that I need to know what the taxes will be, before receiving the financial report from our accountant. Thankfully I stumbled on this site https://taxfyle.com/sales-tax-calculator, and found a tax calculator I can use for identifying what the taxes are.

The Brexit made things much more complicated. Because England is no longer a European Union member, the British citizens have to pay more taxes. Still, I’ve found a way to deal with the taxes. I’ve simply downloaded my pay stub from https://www.thepaystubs.com/, and now I can monitor all my incomes. In this way, I can manage my income more efficiently. So from my perspective, with a little bit of knowledge and some help, you can efficiently deal with taxes. Still, this is just my personal opinion.