Want to get into nas or cloud but have a few questions

I am currently running win7 with a My Book mirror 2tb usb.  I want to make my network storage accessible from my laptop, tablets and stereo.  I primarily use my external storage for backups of photos (amateur photographer), music, and documents.  No movies.  I have the mirror for protection but now I might back up photos to the cloud.  I want to be able to use the external storage for backup and and as a music server to my stereo.

So here are the questions.  Is my best bet to get the my book 4tb cloud or a nas enclosure for my existing drives?  If I go the new my book can I hook my old usb my book to it to act as my mirror or for additional storage? If I use it as additional storage is it readily available across the wireless network?  Can I backup my photo folder on the 4 tb my book to the Amazon cloud in the WD software?  Is the drive capable of acting as a music server with the Sonos system ( is it fast enough)?  Can I access it remotely through my wifi firewall?

I know, a lot of questions but I think that is it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m relatively new to WD My Cloud and that’s the product I think is in your enquiry.

If I go the new my book can I hook my old usb my book to it to act as my mirror or for additional storage?

My Cloud had a USB port that suggests USB 3, but is downward compatible.

If I use it as additional storage is it readily available across the wireless network?

Yes but you might not be please with the speed.

Is the drive capable of acting as a music server with the Sonos system ( is it fast enough)?  

Here’s a link confirming Sonos works with My Cloud

Hopefully some more experienced folks will have answers to your other questions!