VOB-Have Message that the file already exist...Help!

Hi community of WD!

I just got my WD TV LIVE HUB and is amazing!! I started to put my dvds in the hub using DVDfab>>copy dvd>>vob. The problem is that when moving the file or folder to the WD hub from the memory stick I got the follwing message: "tHIS FOLDER ALREADY CONTAINS A SAME FILE. YOU WOULD LIKE OVERWRITE IT? VTS_01_1.VOB. So I can’t move any movie into the WD HUB.

Any help?

Thanks in advance! =-)

If you are ripping DVD’s you must create a folder for each one. All DVD’s have the same internal file names and thats why you get the overwrite message.

Create a folder named as the movie and inside that put the VIDEO_TS folder created by your ripping software. The folder VIDEO_TS is necessary if you want DVD menu’s. Inside this folder will go all your vobs etc for your ripped movie.

You can use your computer to make your folder setc via your network places.

You could also rip your DVD’s as an image (.iso) and this would eliminate the problem all together.

RichUK thanks a lot. Can you explain me how make ISO with dvdfab or give me a link?

The network options are great!!

Thanks!

giomaniac wrote:

RichUK thanks a lot. Can you explain me how make ISO with dvdfab or give me a link?

The network options are great!!

Thanks!

You just select the iso option as the target in DVDFab.  To the right of target at the top of the screen are two options, the first allows you to select a folder and the second allows you to save the DVD as an image (iso). This image can be played by the WDTV with menu’s and comes as one large file.

Done…perfect…Thanks a lot!! =-)