Very limited use of the software preventing

Very limited use of the software is preventing full functionality of the hardware… soft ware only shows one HD on my system other then one WD HD.  I have 2 partitioned HDs and 6 WD HDs… very disappointing… it also seems to be preventing me from running 2 WD smart drives at once… also since I have updated the software, it no longer shows me the amounts of the different types of software on the drives it does show, it is only showing me the used amount as system…

any thoughts on correcting any of this??

quote:  

…also since I have updated the software, it no longer shows me the amounts of the different types of software on the drives it does show, it is only showing me the used amount as system…

any thoughts on correcting any of this??

I’m having this exact same issue…

Very limited use of the software is preventing full functionality of the hardware… soft ware only shows one HD on my system other then one WD HD.  I have 2 partitioned HDs and 6 WD HDs… very disappointing…

>>It should detect all internal drives, but support only WD SmnartWare included external devices as target (not older WD external drives).

it also seems to be preventing me from running 2 WD smart drives at once…

>> It supports up to 3 WD External drives (but WD SmartWare included drives not older models)

also since I have updated the software, it no longer shows me the amounts of the different types of software on the drives it does show, it is only showing me the used amount as system…

>> You mean it does not tally the categories of data type like document, photo, video, music, etc.?  If yes, run back up once.  It will create categories.