Using My Cloud Mirror under Debian Jessie 8.5 64 Bit

I bought a My Cloud Mirror system (4 TB) to use it at a Linux Debian Jessie 8.5 64 Bit system.

I want to mount all the shared directories of the My Cloud Mirror to a specific folder of the filesystem at system startup.
The My Cloud Mirror is always connected to my network and is always powered on.

I made entries in /etc/fstab using the following format:

Comment:

Each entry takes one line at the original fstab file, probably the CRLF characters are added by the editing text box used by that forum!

The given password is a fake password for explanation in that forum, in reality, it is another one !

//192.168.178.24/Public/Shared_Videos /mnt/NAS_4TB/video cifs username=admin,password=PASSWORD,noperm,sec=ntlm 0 2

//192.168.178.24/Public/Shared_Music /mnt/NAS_4TB/music cifs username=admin,password=PASSWORD,noperm,sec=ntlm 0 2

//192.168.178.24/Public/Shared_Pictures /mnt/NAS_4TB/picture cifs username=admin,password=PASSWORD,noperm,sec=ntlm 0 2

I need read and write access to all the shared directories.

The problem is, that, when the fstab file is processed by the startup process, the directories of the MyCloud mirror
are not always mounted to the directories at the local filesystem.

The mount command shows, that the directories of the MyCloud Mirror should be mounted to the directories of the local file system, but if I want to transfer files to the MyCloud Mirror, the files are copied to the local filesystem, not to the My Cloud mirror, as I would expect.

A few times after startup of the system, the My Cloud Mirror directories are really mounted to the local directories,
but most of the time this is not the case.

What do I have to change, to mount the My Cloud Mirror directories to the directories of the local filesystem at every startup in a correct way ?

I have another NAS storage (another producer as WD) connected to my network and the connection of that drive at startup works perfectly using the lines described above but, of course, using another IP - address.

If I access the My Cloud Mirror using FileZilla, the file transfer works correctly !

Hi,

I haven’t try this yet, let’s see if any of the users on the community can share some information about it.