Users logging in to WDcloud

Hi,

Can someone please explain.

I have set up another user on my WDcloud but I can’t see any way that they log in as that user.

There dosen’t seem to be any dropdowns etc for them to choose themselves separately from the administrator.

Also what is the best way for them to log in as there are so many ways of doing it.

thanks, would appreciate any explanations  as its all a bit confusing at the moment.

from

Richard

When you set up/added users did you read any of the Help information provided in the Dashboard? If not go back and read it.

See the User Manual, http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/UM/ENG/4779-705103.pdf and read Managing Users.

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

That’s really helpful, thanks for that.

Of course I read it, if you haven’t got anything helpful to say, don’t bother replying!

Have you asked one of your users how they sign in? They have to have a WDMyCloud.com log in.

The normal to log in is when it is requested enter your user name and password. See image below.

WDMyCloudSignIn.JPG

The information I provided in my first post should have been helpful and I see no need to rewrite and explain what is already provided.

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

RichSca wrote:

I have set up another user on my WDcloud but I can’t see any way that they log in as that user.

There dosen’t seem to be any dropdowns etc for them to choose themselves separately from the administrator.

Only the admin user can log into the UI.

The other credentials are only used for share-level permissions / authentication & remote access.

Thanks

my question might have been misleading as I should have asked about users logging in to mybookliveduo

I’ve kind of found the answer(s) by messing around with my pc and ipad and seeing what happens.

As far as i can see the manual and dashboard help talk about setting up and managing users but not about how they access the mybookliveduo

Anyway thanks

The same applies to the Duo.

The Duo forum is here, by the way:

http://community.wd.com/t5/My-Book-Live-Duo/bd-p/mbl_duo

Thanks