Username or Password wrong

Hi,
I arrived from christmas trip today and want to watch a documentation from my network, but it doesnt work. Cause everytime the media player asks for Username/Password, but it is always wrong also as anonymous… **bleep**?!?

So are you saying that default user / password does not work? Do you have any user / password. Try resetting the player and try again using the default.

derben wrote:

Hi,
I arrived from christmas trip today and want to watch a documentation from my network, but it doesnt work. Cause everytime the media player asks for Username/Password, but it is always wrong also as anonymous… **bleep**?!?

Make sure you have Password protected sharing turned off in Advanced Sharing Settings in Network and Sharing Center. Then when you get to that logon screen don’t type anything in, just click on OK.  If it works OK for you and you can connect, go back to the WDTV SMP logon screen again and this time click on “Remember my Answer”.

steve    i have  the  same  problum  with  wd  network  drive  there  one  thing  yuo  can  try twonky media