User manual refers to firmware 02.40.xx

I have just got a 2Tb MyBookLive.  As soon as I connected it to my home network I was alerted to a firmware update which I selected.  The update downloaded, installed and rebooted successfully.  The firmware updated to Version MyBookLive 02.32.05-046 : Core F/W. I then had various Dashboard ERROR 3xxxx when selecting menu options.  I followed WD community advice (many thanks nfodiz) to do a factory restore using PuTTY which seems to have sorted out the Dashboard errors.

My query is that the online manual at  http://wdc.com/wdproducts/library/UM/ENG/4779-705058.pdf refers to legacy firmware prior to 02.40.xx  (see pdf page 137/146) The manual suggests that TwonkyMedia server is legacy software and a more generic DLNA Media Server is available see page 118/146.   This is not the case from my experience on 02.32.05-046

When will we be getting this new/better firmware?

Should be pretty soon, as the last I heard from WDTony, they were gonna release the MyBookLive Duo firmware first (which they have) and then the MyBookLive firmware would follow.