User login invalid plus password issues - what rubbish support wd my cloud offer!

Are there no technically inclined WD people available to help with the miriad of problems we are having?  I notice the solutions - if there are any - are left up to forum members or just ignored.

I am getting ready to pack up my MBL and my new My Cloud devices and head for the nearest dump. 

For example - your password setup is appalling!  It is rare to be able to log in to any of the WD sites without invalid password/check your email etc being flagged up.  I have today in one case resorted to resetting my email after failure after failure.   I re-entered the password I originally entered and was informed  that I could not use my old password!!  Is this a joke? 

Today I have tried to set up user access to enable a friend to use the public space.  After diligently going through the paces and even following the directions again (when I deleted said user and repeated the excercise) on the support forum (which of course I had to reset my password for) yet again I was informed that the email or password was invalid.  I have been back into admin and changed the password and it still will not log in…  At some point I got both the MBL and the MyCloud images but when selecting Mycloud I arrived at a page I had never seen before totally unrelated to my friend’s access to the public folder! 

Yes there is a whole page of similar complaints with no answers except people like me fumbling around trying to get what should be a very simple excercise to work.  Complaints on this issue and most of the other questions go ignored.by any WD personel!!! I even tried to contact you via the support portal - of course my password needed resetting AGAIN and then there was an error message from your something or other platform saying you had broken down!  On behalf therefore of all the other ignored questioners (whatever their questions there is not a plethrora of eager customer services bods hankering to help it seems) I will hopefully draw your attention with the following …

WOULD SOMEBODY FROM WD KINDLY EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MY NEW USER ACCESS LOG IN DETAILS ARE SAID TO BE INVALID AND THE ONLY WAY I CAN ACCESS MY CLOUD IS VIA MY OWN ADMIN LOG IN DETAILS WHICH I AM HARDLY GOING TO SHARE WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING SEPARATE USER LOG IN IS IT NOT???

We have passed this along to support. Please check your private messages.