USB sync target directory?

Is there any way to choose a directory when using the usb sync in WDTV live hub?  it’s currently going to a default directory (usb_sync)

Alternatively, can I manage files with the remote?  i.e. move it to a specified directory?

I dont have wifi in my tv room.  If some kind of file management option is available, I won’t have to disconnect the unit and connect it to my router every time I want to manage my files.

P.S.  please pardon my total newbieness but I did  search the forum for answers first :slight_smile:

Superyalda wrote:

Is there any way to choose a directory when using the usb sync in WDTV live hub?  it’s currently going to a default directory (usb_sync)

Alternatively, can I manage files with the remote?  i.e. move it to a specified directory?

I dont have wifi in my tv room.  If some kind of file management option is available, I won’t have to disconnect the unit and connect it to my router every time I want to manage my files.

P.S.  please pardon my total newbieness but I did  search the forum for answers first :slight_smile:

You can use the Hubs’ File Management option to manage files. Look at the Manual page 67 - Files Options.

Thanks!

Just goes to show you how you can search for the ketchup in the fridge and not see it even if its right in front of you.

(page 73, btw)

Superyalda wrote:

Thanks!

Just goes to show you how you can search for the ketchup in the fridge and not see it even if its right in front of you.

(page 73, btw)

I hope that was useful. The page number is 68 in the index and at the bottom of the Page. The Acrobat file shows it as page 73 because it counts unnumbered pages like the front cover.