USB Eject Instructions Faulty

I attached a USB Sundisk Drive to my WD PR2100, and expected to eject it as shown in the Owners Manual. But, the interfaces in browsers and apps ALL lack a means to safely eject the disk. The icon shown in the Manual does not exist. So where is the USB Eject button hidden? @Jonty.S thanks

@joetseti You are in the wrong sub-forum for your device however if you have a Dashboard have you looked at that and used the USB icon.

Here’s how mine looks for a WDMYCLOUD…

Hello and thanks for relying. Which was the correct forum? I did see the directions to use the USB icon in your screen shot. Here are screen shots from two browsers and the app. The USB icon is missing.
Thanks

Joel Solgat

Because you are using a PR2100, you may want to see the dedicated subforum for the WD My Cloud Pro Series:

The WD Support site for the PR2100:

See page 53 in the User Manual (WD Documentation) for how to eject a USB hard drive.

Screenshot_2020-09-27 My Cloud Pro Series User Manual - 4779-705142 pdf

I forgot the screen shots

Joel Solgat

That IS NOT the My Cloud Desktop. That is the MyCloud.com web portal for remote access.

1. Using a computer that is connected to the same network as the My Cloud PR2100 device, launch a web browser
  2. Enter either the name (or IP Address ) of the My Cloud PR2100 device into the URL field of the web browser. For example:

The My Cloud Dashboard example:

See Chapter 4 The Dashboard at a Glance in the PR2100 User Manual (starting on page 22).