[USB 3.0 can perform faster?

I have WD Passport 0730 usb 3.0. When I plug on USB port 3.0 (blue one) windows 7 64bit says that this device can perform faster. I did every thing that I know like (updated the bios, installed the new nec 3.0 drivers, formatted and installed windows again, enabled 3.0 usb in the bios setup, installed Renesas 3.0 drivers) and I still have the same problem. I googled and found the many people are having the same problem with others mobo brand. Can some one help me?

My motherboard is  ASUS P6X58D Premium.

Your Asus Motherboard USB3.0 port is not providing adequate power to WD drive. It needs nearly 900mA form the port. USB2.0 mode only requires 500mA to work your drive properly. Check with Asus forum for similar discussions. To test your drive, use USB2.0 mode (port) and see your drive is performing properly on that mode.

Check whether you have updated USB drivers on following versions. If not you can download them from Asus download site.

USB devices:

NEC Electronics Corporation USB3.0 Controller Driver V1.0.19.0 for Windows 32/64bit XP & 32/64bit Vista & 32/64bit Windows 7.(WHQL)

Under Utilities

USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver V2.0.4.0 for Windows 32/64bit XP & 32/64bit Vista& 32/64bit 7.