Url related (occulus gear Vr) though

Ok…no problem using the wd via phone or any other computer or phone …as long as the app is installed… Even phone is fine.

however, with new phone S7, while no problem in normal use… when I use a freebie (well nearly free) that is the gear VR, I would love to have the gear vr stuff be able to access the same stuff as the normal phone usage would… or at least a url access to the same files.

I can get to my vids/pics that are normal space on the phone via the gearvr (occulus videos and etc).

I think my answer, is a non network url to twonky or similar.

ive already tried http://192.168.0.6:9000/ (which is my url at any computer in house.

If your device has no native support for DLNA or content media server URL’s then I’d recommend verifying if a dedicated app for said purpose exists.

Thanks for the details…

Thanks to the gear vr’s Samsung internet … I can get to the internet itself… so its a matter of being able to geto whatever it takes to get to twonky or 192.168xx or above info.

Since I already can get to everything via WD and can get to websites internally inside gearvr (occulus)… will continue researching possibilities.

The device is the Samsung s7 cellphone… trying to find ways to access the Wd stuff from within oculus …and it seems the only real way is via internet…

Unless one day, WD decides to develope for VR products.