Uploads too slow

It’s taking 2 days for uploads from my mobile phone to go onto WDStorage. 2.5gb of music files. Surely this isn’t right?

Post some details about how you are doing it and what equipment you have and some one might be able to help you.  Loads of people manage to upload data fairly quickly and are using the same firmware as you with no problem.  

I just uploaded a 1.2Gb file in about 90 seconds to my cloud if you are uploading small files i.e music it will be considerably longer I tried a 800Mb small file test and it took around 180 seconds.

Have you thought about transfering the music to a PC and upload from there,  If you only have 3G it will take forever to upload.

I’m using a HTC One M8 and transfer with wi-fi only. The wd mycloud is connected to a BT Home hub4 router with supplied cable but only gets a 100mps connection whereas my pc is connected at 1gb. I would think this would also slow transfers down as well, but I don’t know how I can get a 1gb connection with the wd mycloud.

I have the same problem, my cloud is plugged in to 1GB network and my mac has network adapter 1GB supported, I am using network cable cat 6 too (I see the greenlight on behind of router and my cloud). However when I transferred a file (10GB) to my cloud, it spent almost 10 minutes to finish. Are there any help to resolve this issue?

I get a yellow light and flashing green for data transfer.

Longmp do you think 10gb transfer in 10 minutes is bad ? what kind of speed are you expecting ?

I have found the problem. My router only has one 1gb connection which the pc is connected, the others are 100mps. Bum

Download from your phone to pc then upload it to cloud from there.

No good when you’re not near your pc.

ib1-2 wrote:
I have found the problem. My router only has one 1gb connection which the pc is connected, the others are 100mps. Bum