Uploading files to WD TV live HUB

I just bought a WD tv live hub 1tb, i have it synced to my pc, its hooked up to my router via ethernet and connectd thru wifi to my pc. it lets me drag movie files to add them to the WD hard drive but when i try to find the files using the wd tv it dosnt find the files. what do i do?

dt78728 wrote:

I just bought a WD tv live hub 1tb, i have it synced to my pc, its hooked up to my router via ethernet and connectd thru wifi to my pc. it lets me drag movie files to add them to the WD hard drive but when i try to find the files using the wd tv it dosnt find the files. what do i do?

From the way this sounds, you have it connected by a cable to the router (cat5) AND a wifi adapter. That might be a problem. If you have an ethernet cable (cat5) connection get rid of the wifi adapter in your USB port and see if that works better. Also try unplugging the power from the Hub for a few seconds then plug it back up and allow it to complete indexing the media library. There is a message that displays if it’s doing this.