Upload to MyCloud

I have a minor issue in that I am trying to transfer a file (Video) to MyCloud 2TB which is 99.9% empty the video is 341.1MB, the upload gets to 341.0MB and then nothing happens, anyone else had this problem or know why it may be happening?

Thanks in advance for any help…

Are you using the WD2go.com / WDMyCloud.com website to do this, or direct copy to the device?

I’m dragging directly onto WD My Cloud software, Thanks for reply…

What exactly you are seeing

1.      is upload dialog doesn’t go away after it reaches to 341.0MB??.

2)      Are you not seeing your file uploaded??

3)      Which operating system you are running this app on??

1. If possible , please attach some screenshots

Hi rreddy

Thanks for the reply,

1. That is indeed correct, but as it went nowhere I clicked on cancel after about 25 minutes.

2. No because I cancelled, they dont appear to be there.

3. This was on Windows 7

4. Sorry all my uploading done now from main PC I will try again when I have had my next photography job.

I tried this with and without firewire cable…

Thanks again

Im having exactly the same issues.

Video’s get almost completely transferred accross and then freeze.

Any help would be gratefully recieved.

The screenshot below has been frozen like this for about 20 mins. I can press cancel but the file has not been transferred accross.

screenshot.jpg

Many thanks in advance.

Try this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2668751

Thanks for the response. I think you may have resolved the issue, as things appear to be going through ok now.

Many thanks for your assistance. ill let you know if anything changes. :laughing:

Just another quick question. I reset the upload limit for Windows 7 using the link above but the maximum limit is still way below what i want to upload. As such, i am able to upload a number of files before i hit the same problem and have to restart my PC to continue.

Is there anything i can do or do i need to keep restarting my computer?

Many thanks.