I bought an EX4 yesterday, installed it today and upgraded to 1.04.05.
The upgrade process appeared to run uneventfully, no interuptions, etc. I now have:
- a flashing red power LED.
- flashing drives 1, 2 & 3 LEDs.
- drive 4’s LED is continuously lit.
- both gig ports activity LEDs are constantly flashing, switch ports aren’t.
- the LED display says ‘Rebuilding Vol.1 Time : 9999 mins’
- I received an update e-mail from my EX4 saying (in part):
Event title:Rebuilding Volume
Event description:Rebuilding Volume 1 Time: 166:39:12
- After 2 hrs, I rebooted the EX4, and ended up at the same place.
I can’t believe that is a realistic time to rebuild the volume, there’s less than 1Tb on it!
Any thoughts or suggestions gratefully received.