Updating library automatically?

So, I freequintly convert movies, and download some from the internet.  After they are converted, or finished downloading, I move them to my network storage.  How could I get the hub to automatically update the library on my network drive so I can see all my content?  This was so much easier with the wdtv live media player.  Also, are there some short cuts to get to what you are looking for?  Like right now I have to hit 4 or 5 choices just to get to certain things like movies, and my media server.

phantom72 wrote:

How could I get the hub to automatically update the library on my network drive so I can see all my content?  This was so much easier with the wdtv live media player.  Also, are there some short cuts to get to what you are looking for?  Like right now I have to hit 4 or 5 choices just to get to certain things like movies, and my media server.

Well… This may not be the optimal solution but I find myself having to either shut off my networkstorage drive then restart or do a “Clear Media Library” and have the hub recompile…  Both are a pain in the a$$, but those two options seem to work for me.  

As far as shortcuts…  I use my dashboard to save my favorites by genre for media on my local drives.  “One Click” on a genre option on the dashboard and I’m viewing all of the movies that I have witin that genre located on both my 2tb local drives… Drama, Crime, Action…ETC.  Sadly, for my two NAS drives… I cannot save favorites for any folder or genre to the dashboard, it won’t work.  So with NAS, I continue to hit the red button>>>networkshares>>>MyPC>>>Drive

is media library compilation much faster on the live than the hub?>

On the live, you don’t have to compile your library, at least I didn’t.  It was on the same network, and found my nas any time I wanted to watch movies or any other content.  I have no clue why the hub behaves differently.