*UPDATED* 29th April. WD colour

Just another small update. Just something i was playing around with and thought i would share.

Wow Mannymiller the last one (green pack) are so cool, nice backdrops-

Could you share the psd for the main icons? I want to change them to my language. Thanks. 

Thanks.

I have the main .psd and fonts included found here :  http://www.mediafire.com/?7kctzdb55sdk99w

From this .psd i created all 7 navigation icons. for example settings / photo / music / video etc.  so once the language has been changed all 7 navigation button / selections would have to be remade. im just getting the hang of using photoshop again. if you dont feel happy in remaking them, then by all means give me the translations and i will gladly redo them for you.

I will give it a try first , a big thanks.

your welcome. 

another update. something slightly different. may not meet everyones taste. but this was requested by a friend. NOT one of my favourites., but thought i would share anyway.

Wow, you have creative ideas mannymiller - thank you for sharing !

Well I like the idea of the stereo components , but my favorite is the one with “backdrop one”.

I think, this makes a relaxing mood, good.

What I like most: At the bottom  - Is it a blurred photo or coding for the graphic ?

I will try it the next days … 

Your advantage in speeding up our Hub/SMP by not having the menue animations is an intresting aspect.

A kind of idea for an “ultra-speeding” theme, focusing *mainly* on this section…

For people who like speed (like me) our Hub/SMP-machine is so great, yes it is really so amazing fast . 

I don’t want it to slow down. :smiley:

Steffen_2009 wrote:

Wow, you have creative ideas mannymiller - thank you for sharing !

What I like most: At the bottom  - Is it a blurred photo or coding for the graphic ?

• *> Thanks… i keep trying to find something / a look that im totally happy with… still havent found one yet lol. they are very basic frontends… i just dont like the WD digital one.> Im not to sure what you mean by the blurred photo… ? is this just on the background theme ? and if so is it apparent on all pictures. ?> I have 6 copies of this theme, with all the different backgrounds. running on firmware 2.07.17, and have viewed them all on 32, and a 50 inch and cannot see any blurring, infact the eye picture is pin sharp. a little more info would help, and i will investigate it further.

What I like and mean with “blurred photo” is the part UNDER the menue in backdrop One.

This part of the sceen is not as sharp as the other parts, the trees for example … I like this  (nearer and not sharply focused) front.

As I guess from you last answer , i think this effekt is just part of the background and not created by coding.  

Steffen_2009 wrote:

What I like and mean with “blurred photo” is the part UNDER the menue in backdrop One.

This part of the sceen is not as sharp as the other parts, the trees for example … I like this  (nearer and not sharply focused) front.

As I guess from you last answer , i think this effekt is just part of the background and not created by coding.  

Yes, That blurred effect is part of the backdrop image. not with the theme itself… 

Just update on page one… new aqua frontend… this one has been completed for a while. i have one other which is near finished. again this is another one that can be easily edited by users to suit there own tastes,… and finally i have found a look i like, which i wont be sharing just yet. but will be a full theme, on release. 

The new one “Aqua” is awesome.

Josh_K wrote:

The new one “Aqua” is awesome.

Thanks… 

Just posted a new theme / frontend. WD colour on page one. enjoy.