Update help

I downloaded the new update,  exstracted them and them added them to a new usb drive.   plugged that in to my HUB and it ask nothing about updating.  Just ask me if I want to sync what is one the usb drive.    Oh and where the heck is the “settings bar” ?  I don’t see that??? and I can’t find the firmware upgrade icon??  Sorry guys I am new to this thing.  here what what WD says to do:

1. Download the latest firmware update compressed file for your WD TV Live Hub Media Center.
  2. Extract the three files (.BIN, .VER, and .FFF files) to the root (top level) of a portable USB drive.
  3. Connect the USB drive to the WD TV Live Hub Media Center’s USB port.
  4. Press HOME, and then select the Settings bar.
  5. Select the firmware upgrade icon, and press ENTER.
  6. You are prompted to perform the firmware upgrade.
  7. Select OK on the firmware update prompt, and then press ENTER. This will restart the system.
  8. After restarting, the system automatically enters firmware upgrade mode.
  9. Once the update process is completed, the WD TV Live Hub Media Center will restart again.
  10. Once the WD TV Live Hub Media Center restarts, the new firmware is automatically loaded.

First, whatversion is on your Hub right now?

I have no idea.  I just got it about a week ago and have not updated anything.

On the HUB, go to Setup, then System, then scroll to Check Latest Firmware and press OK.   This will tell you the firmware version that you have. 

If it says Version 2.03.24, then you already have the latest.