Unstable Internet Connection

My internet goes out ever 2 hours or so for a few seconds then comes back. Is there a way to fix this? I have the WD N750 router

Your question is device-specific and should have been posted here:

You also should look in above link for any similar problems. There are many reasons for this to happen to ANY router. If you have not rebooted the router then do so now. Did you ever install the most current firmware? WD Support still has it posted so download and install. If you do not have the user manual you can download it as well. Also be sure your cables to router are OK, too.

Since I said there are many causes of router issues, do a google search for common router problems and see if that helps.

@Scendent Who’s your ISP? Have you checked with them to see if they may be having problems?

Have you look at the following, use link below.

https://support.wdc.com/product.aspx?ID=1702&lang=en

I have Verizon Fios. I have contacted them awhile ago and they asked me if i was using their router and i said no, so they told me to reset my router. I will contact them again after a sleep.

One of the first things to do in these cases is to reboot the router AND the modem if you have both devices. This usually clears up most problems, but not always, but we always do these steps first.

Unpleasant situation. Have you tried contacting customer support? I had this situation. I used to use the Internet for a long time which was constantly disappearing. As a result, I realized that I no longer want to pay for bad Internet. But there aren’t many Internet service providers in my state and I didn’t know which one to choose. I asked a friend for help and he told me about the Internet provider usave.co.uk. I went to their website and was very surprised. They have many packages for different prices. I chose the right one for me and now I am very happy! So I advise you!

that is nice . . . Awesome content

One of the first things to do in these cases is to reboot the router AND the modem if you have both devices.

snaptube vidmate