Unhide hidden web services

I was in the parental controls and hid a couple of online services such as vudu and netflix, I would now like to unhide them and from looking in the manual there are 4 reset options.  I would like to reset my device and unhide with minimal damage ie re-entering passwords for other services.  Would option 2, 3, & 4 all unhide hidden services?  Would 2 be able to unhide hidden services and leave the account info intact or would it not even unhide the hidden services?

1- Reset All Settings Back to Factory Default – restores all media player system
preferences and playback settings to their default factory values. This may correct
problems caused by a failed firmware upgrade or faulty configuration settings.
2- Reset All Settings Except Online Service Accounts – restores all media player
system preferences and playback settings to their default factory values with the
exception of your internet Services personal account information.
3- Reset All Online Service Accounts – clears all account information and logins you
have entered for Services, with the exception of CinemaNow and TuneIn (you must
contact these service providers to have the media player removed from your
account).
4- Reset Web Interface Login – clears the user-created Web UI password and resets
it to the default password. See “Using the Web UI” on page 37 for details.

I tried option 2 and it left all my settings intact and was able to unhide hidden services.

Thanks for sharing your solution.

I’m sure this will help other users in the future.