Unable to stream Netflix in HD

Hi. For the last month or so I have been unable to stream Netflix in HD on both my SMPs on wired and wireless connection. Previous to this I had dramas as my internet speed is sufficient and I have made no changes to both players. At best I can stream at 480 but most times it is lower than this. 

My Sony BluRay app streams Netflix at 1080 no problems within a minute of starting up. Also my laptop streams in HD no problem. 

Both players run different firmware and have done so for a very long time. 

Also read on another forum of another person experiencing the same problem for about the same time. 

Any idea? 

Thanks 

Welcome to the Community.

What have you tried so far? Have you been able to test if another device is taking bandwidth priority over your media players?

Hi.

Have done factory reset on both. Have deactivated/reactivated devices via Netflix. Have not tried rolling back firmware as both run different versions.

Bandwidth is not an issue cause a lot of the times I have only 1 wdtv running with everything else off.

Wheresthebeef wrote:
Hi.

Have done factory reset on both. Have deactivated/reactivated devices via Netflix. Have not tried rolling back firmware as both run different versions.

Bandwidth is not an issue cause a lot of the times I have only 1 wdtv running with everything else off.

Did you or someone accidentally change the quality settings in your NetFlix account?

No have checked that.

Also my BluRay player streams Netflix in HD easily