Unable to send a support ticket ("An error was encountered during knowledge base search.")

Hello,

It seems that this issue still hasn’t been fixed. I’ve tried with 3 different browsers and I’m still unable to contact WD support. (An error was encountered during knowledge base search.)

My issue is that one of my 6 WD Reds is dying. The drive is bought in October 2014. And it was used in NAS server. The tests were run on a Windows machine so “test another cable etc…”-test are already done.

Test Option: EXTENDED TEST
Model Number: WDC WD30EFRX-68EUZN0
Unit Serial Number: …
Firmware Number: 82.00A82
Capacity: 3000.59 GB
SMART Status: PASS
Test Result: FAIL
Test Error Code: 08-Unable to repair bad sectors.
Test Time: 07:07:33, February 23, 2016

Test Option: QUICK TEST
Model Number: WDC WD30EFRX-68EUZN0
Unit Serial Number: …
Firmware Number: 82.00A82
Capacity: 3000.59 GB
SMART Status: PASS
Test Result: FAIL
Test Error Code: 06-Quick Test on drive 2 did not complete! Status code = 07 (Failed read test element), Failure Checkpoint = 97 (Unknown Test) SMART self-test did not complete on drive 2!
Test Time: 07:52:07, February 23, 2016

Can someone tell me the email address of something how to contact WD support? Thanks in advance.

If you have been unable to contact WD Support through E-mail due to a database/website error then perhaps it would be best to call them.

I think I have no options but to use the phone. E-mail or support field would be much easier because of long serial numbers and such.

Edit: I tried my luck today and I was able to send a support ticket. Let’s see what will happen.