Unable to see my shares though webAccess

Since upgrading to OS5 (few days back) I could not access my shares via mobile app or through os5.mycloud.com.
After struggling with the indexing problem as everyone, I opted to turn off web & mobile access to limit shares to few of them.
To my surprise, only 1 share is visible “TimeMachineBackup”. As an example, I have a share “Directory” with the below setting but it doesn’t show up.

Any Help?
Thanks

Couple of suggestions. Disable Cloud Access/Remote Access in the My Cloud Dashbaord . Wait a few minutes, then re-enable it. Sometimes that fixes remote access issues.

The following WD Knowledgebase Article may also be relevant.

My Cloud OS 5 Cloud Access Content Indexing FAQ
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30021

Thanks Bennor but that did not do the trick. I even rebooted after disabling the “Mobile & Web app access” for that share.
Strange also when I try to login via email to my web access under Cloud Access/Configure Cloud access it does through an error but when I close that error message, it does show that I am signed in.

Did you re-enable the mobile web access after reboot?

1. Ensure the User has at least READ access to the “Directory” share
  2. If the User is part of a Group and the Group is DENY access to that share, then you will not have READ/WRITE access to that share. In this case, remove the user from the group or give group READ access to the share.

Yes

there is just the admin account so far and it is set for both read/write.

Solved finally by re-installing the firmware (same firmware 5.10.122) manually.
downloaded the firmware from the product page and from the dashboard selected manual update.