Unable to obtain an IP address

I’m running an imac, OSX 10.5.8.  I have a Belkin n+ F5D8235-4 Wireless router. My Access point is a Linksys wusb600n. I can’t cofigure the 600n to work. It doesn’t configure auto or manually. The WDTV sees my network and shows 3 of 4 bars of signal, but when I put in the security key, it says “unable to obtain an IP address. The media player has limited or no network connectivity”.  It says the exact same thing when I Manually config. Any ideas? I guess I’ll try hardwire tomorrow.

Way Tiring. 

I am having a similar issues. I am using a D-Link DWA-125 wireless USB adapter which is listed as compatible. I am using a Netgear DGN2000 router. I can also see the network and have enough bars. But when I try manuel or automatic connection I am unable to connect, although it says network setup complete. When I try the network connection test it says unable to locate DNS? I did try hardwire but got the same experience.

I installed newest firmware and can now get the IP address. But after it says network complete, it says my DNS is incorrect.