Unable to do autobackup after upgrade to Windows 10

My WD Passport Ultra 1 GB will not accept schedule to perform auto backup after upgrade to Windows 10. Can perform manual backup successfully but program does not record the date of last backup or date of next due backup.

Hello, which software are you using to backup your computer?

Hi! Thanks for responding. My Passport Ultra has firmware version 1065 and I can’t tell you the software version but it says that there are no software updates for it. I have had it less than a year. When I try to schedule the automatic backup I get an error message: The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002). I can manually do a backup and access it on the Passport Ultra and the screen says that a backup was successful. However, the software does not show that a backup has been done or when the next backup is due. Any suggestions how to resolve this issue?

Ken

WD has two different backup software for this drive the WD Smartware and the WD Backup, which of them are you using? Also, please take a screenshot of the issue, and share it here.