Unable to delete files on local USB drive

I have just set up my WD TV Live HD and connected a WD My Passport USB hard drive to it. The play can access the files and seems to play fine but it cannot delete the file in the file management section. It is also unable to copy or move the file. When any of these options are selected a red circle with a line through it appears. Anyone know why it is doing this.

What no help. Well I’ll be putting this back in it’s box and getting a refund from amazon. The review will go something like this. “do not buy this media player. it does not allow you to delete files as advertised and there is absolutely no technical support.”

lol. I personally haven’t tried deleting/moving/copying media files using just the unit plus the passport. I just do them  along with copying more stuff from my pc. Sorry can’t be of much help.

Haggis2012 wrote:

The review will go something like this. "do not buy this media player. it does not allow you to delete files as advertised

Booh, scary! I’m gonna comment your review on Amazon like this: “file deletion works flawlessly” cause it does for me.