I have an earlier version of the WD My Passport 500GB hard drive.
I was cleaning it up but am unable to delete one particular folder.
Is there some way to delete this single folder and if not how would i delete and clean out the entire contents and take it back to as new again.
Ross aka crackerjack181
It seems a permissions and “file/folder ownership” issue and you should take full ownership of this folder, then try deleting. You may follow the following steps to take ownership of Folder in Windows OS and delete the folder.
- Right-click the folder, and choose Properties
- Click the Security tab
- Click Advanced , then the Owner tab
- Click edit , and then your username (make sure to check Replace owner on sub containers…)
- Click Apply , then OK
- Now, under Permissions , click Change Permissions
- Click Add , then type in your username and click OK
- Check the Allow box under Full Control , then click OK
- Now choose the Replace all child permission checkbox
- Click OK , then Apply , then close.
We are using good information and it is really helpful for us. And I use the Epson printer and which provide the good service and if I have an issue with printer then go to the printer repair near me to solve the problem.