Unable to contact WD US Store/Digital River for update on return so I can get my money back

I bought 2 WD Reds for A LOT OF MONEY at the end of July…instantly having buyer’s remorse. As soon as the package arrived, I instantly started an return. According to UPS tracking, it was received by Digital River/Mail On The Move on August 1st. Now it’s august 8th. I tried calling the phone number on the website (1-877-934-6972). Of course I can’t reach a live person. and when I enter my RMA number, it’s asks me to enter AGAIN…going into a loop.

Now, apparently the “Return Reference Number:” that wdc.com /WD US Store/Digital River gave me isn’t a valid Western Digital RMA number. Who knew?

I was able to reach Digital River on the Get Human website and the operators were quick to say that they don’t handle WD phone calls. Now, am I screwed out of a lot of money by Western Digital and Digital River? Anyone know a way to get a live human by calling the WD US Store/Digital River so I can inquire about this?

1 Like

+1 buddy. I never received my item (tracking number shows I never received it). When I try to make a support case I get the message on their website:

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

The service you requested is currently unavailable.

So I guess no customer service support from WD!

Welp, it’s August 19th. Still haven’t heard from Digital River/WD US Store. Guess a dispute through the credit card company is the only option left…right?

Try to visit this page this will be helpful for you. https://support-en.wd.com/. WD Security allows password protection and hardware encryption to be set to protect the drive from unauthorized use or access. pinoy channel Helpful for me to solve my pro with in few hours. Try to contact his admin. Thanks