Unable to connect to already setup My cloud home

I recently purchased a My cloud home, transferred data to that one, later when i tried to plug in a USB drive in to USB port it was not working.
Supplier sent me a replacement one I connected to new replacement one to check if everything is working fine, to do that i have to disconnect from old device and connect to new device, when checked everything working fine I tried to connect back to old device to backup all the date so i can dump in to new device, but when trying to connect it is asking me is it a brand new or a already setup device, if i say band new it says it need to reset to factory settings, which means i will loose all my data, if i click already setup device then it is asking me to ask the owner to send an invitation, but i am the owner and i have set it up with the same email id which i am using now to login.
can some one help me please as i have some important data in the drive, my mistake was i have not kept and safe copy of it on pc.

Hi,

You could refer to the following link: My Cloud Home: Device Has Already Been Setup