Unable to clone

Hello. I have an Ibuypower bb930 gaming pc. It came default with a wd green ssd that boots windows 10. It also came with a wd blue 1tb. I went ahead and added a wd blue 3tb, samsung 850 evo 500gb, and an external wd 4 tb for backups. today i got my samsung 960 evo m.2 250gb. my mobo is asus prime h270 plus. it comes with two m.2 slots. i installed the m.2 in to slot 1 (closest to cpu as per asus). went ahead and created the simple drive and it gave it letter H. I also double checked in manager and the m.2 shows up under disk drives. So i installed the drivers for the m.2 from samsung and restarted. i went ahead and installed samsung migration software as well as wd acronis. i used the samsung migration and it gave me the cloning error. i unchecked page file and got rid of restore. still error. so i checked disk management again and for some reason i had to create a simple drive again for the m.2…so i did…H again. used acronis and it gives me the error that it will do clone sector by sector. so i cancelled it to make sure i can do that?

does the following matter…could it be the error:

my c drive the wd ssd 120 gb boot drive says it has a 100mb efi system partition, 500mb recovery partition and the 111.9gb primary partition.

could the 100 efi be the error causing all this?

I also ran chdsk on c and it is healthy with no errors. For some reason the efi system partition has lines going across at a 45 degrees.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. thx.

Hi Legendary70,

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this.

To Contact WD for Technical Support

https://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en
The link below will allow you to call support if you are having trouble with the form.